With the recent emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic and all its geopolitical repercussions, as well as the health risks posed to individuals of all ages, Health Care of South Florida is committed to offering you safe passage through this pandemic. We employ cutting-edge safety standards across the board in all our clinics, ensuring our clients remain safe and out of harm’s way. Most importantly, we are transparent about all the measures we take while guaranteeing your safety during this outbreak!
What is our approach to COVID-19?
First of all, we should all acknowledge that we should listen to the experts during this time of worldwide crisis. In this case, the experts are the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization). When they offer directives to more efficiently combat the virus’s spread or mitigate its risks, we follow it to the letter. In other words, we constantly monitor what the leading brainstorming organizations struggling against COVID-19 bring to our attention!
Our personnel is acutely aware of the risks, infection prevention methods, and treatments for COVID-19 infected individuals. The entirety of our workforce is dedicated to standing strong against the pandemic, and this includes clinical expertise, marketing assistance, strategic plans, and technological breakthroughs. Our nursing and caregiving staff is up-to-date with the latest information regarding COVID-19 and safety protocols for patient care!
Keeping you safe by all means
Health Care of South Florida’s three-way solution for quality patient care during the COIVD-19 outbreak includes:
- Infection control and patient safety protocols, which means we follow The Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals. By doing this, we reduce the infection rates in our clinics substantially, effectively ensuring our patients don’t get infected with the COVID-19 virus. We also train our staff on elementary preventative measures such as hand washing, infection control methods, cough and cold etiquette, and more, so that they can better guide our patients through the pandemic.
- Registered Nurse services offered on a 24-hour basis. When you or your loved ones need emergency medical assistance, a Health Care of South Florida nurse will always be available to help. This ensures the proper medical care administration to our patients in times of need. Instead of delaying treatments or emergency medical assistance, we’re as responsive as ever, even during the COVID-19 pandemic that seems to slow things down to a crawl everywhere else.
- Constant monitoring of your medical condition by our registered nurses and staff ensures immediate response during an emergency. When the patient’s condition worsens, or complications occur, our caregiving staff will immediately alert a nurse who’ll respond in the shortest time. When it comes to COVID-19 incubations, this type of fast response can become the difference between life and death for many patients!
COVID-19 Prevention Tips
While we’re doing everything we can to manage infection control and keep you safe from COVID-19, there a few things you can do as well, such as:
- Keep home visits to a minimum. Non-essential individuals should not be allowed in the house
- Always practice effective hand washing hygiene, and avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes
- Try as much as possible not to share household items with loved ones
- Always wash your laundry thoroughly
- Properly dispose of gloves or face masks. After that, sanitize your hands with soap and water, or an alcohol-based sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol)
- If you experience COVID-19-related symptoms such as coughing, fever, or shortness of breath, immediately contact a healthcare provider
- Contact Health Care of South Florida if you’ve recently interacted with a high-risk individual